PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 18th Sep 2008, 13:18
ChrisLKKB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But the irony is that I think most wannabee's who are aspiring to a flying career gave up contributing to or reading this thread long ago. They post questions elsewhere without fear of someone be-littling a genuine question they may have.
I'm quite aware of that but it doesn't hurt to discuss the issue, at least it makes information and considered opinion available to anyone who has the sense to look. If you've been following this thread you'll have noticed that it mirrors and sometimes predicts genuine events as they happen and how it applies to wannabees, without sentiment.

Right now there is a lot of doom and gloom for very good reason, hopefully that will change, bear in mind i'm also looking for a ray of light here but we have to be realistic about what is happening. I'm as keen as anyone to read a post which genuinely has a kernel of hope which turns into a positive post which eventually turns this thread around.

Here's a positive suggestion, why not start a thread asking how we will be able to recognise the chain of events leading to the start of the up turn which is inevitably going to have to start with the economy and a prediction of when things will stop getting worse. Then we'll find out how much WWW and our so called economic experts really know.