PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 17th Sep 2008, 09:36
heli_port

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Personally I don't 'blame' the players who created the mess as much as the regulators and governments that failed to stop them.
Totally agree with you www on this point. Before i jumped ship and joined OAA i used to be on a trading desk with a major financial institution earning substantial amounts of money which is now paying for my training, am i apologetic for the things i did? hell no! i made money and s*it loads of it and i got rewarded at the end of the year. Personally i made loads on commodities (mainly oil ) etc and i did it within the framework set-up by my employer and the regulator.

My employer didn't really care what i was doing at the best of times just as long as i was bringing in business. Over the past few days i've made loads short selling HBOS and i am still making loads today as the share price rebounds muahahahahahaah

If people don't want this mess again the FSA/BoE need to take note and the financial institutions need to change the way the investment culture thrives - do i think it will happen? hell no

Stop your moaning and whining when things pick up again you'll all be fine (and people like me will be a more richer)

Anyway back to learning about clouds