PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 17th Sep 2008, 08:23
Macarto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Two Questions

If thats the case wont it be wise to only attend flight school only if i i am rejected by SIA with no initial experience? Since getting a CPL wont really give me an advantage in that sense? I can try for the cadet programm but if i fail than i will go overseas to get a CPL? doesn't that makes more sense and at the mean time i could save up money for that?

Moreover lets say if i were to attend Singapore flying college which is under SIA? Self-Sponsored, wont it be no different forom those cadets who also train at the SFC via the SIA cadet program. The only difference would be me having to pay for my CPL,ATPL with no assurance of a SIA pilot job in the future while the cadets under the SIA program in the same school would be train for free and will be bonded to SIA as pilots which i assume all of them would want to be? If this is true than self-sponsored CPL students would be at a loss wont they? Both training at JANDAKOT