PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Redundances on British Midland Regional 146 fleet?
Old 6th Dec 2001, 01:38
Mr Angry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Simandall. Anonymity is a wonderful thing isn't it? Gives the gutless wonders of the world balls!

Up until now I thought that I would leave bmi/r with fond memories of 2 bloody good years working with some of the nicest guys and gals I have had the privilege of working with, in 27 years. I would include in that the folks up at ABZ, and indeed a large number of 145 guys, with whom I've passed the time both on courses at ABZ and standbys at EMA, and some of whom I count among my friends. However, as in all walks of life there are those who are never happy with their lot, and will complain, and I'd be surprised if the 145/Fokker/and mainline fleets don't have their fair share of odd balls too.

Quite why you have only now found the guts to vent your venom on those of us, who are now facing a New Year unemployed, I don't know. ‘Kick’em while they’re down’ is a phrase that springs to mind. Your little outburst has served no useful purpose other than to prove that while there may be pr**ks on the 146 fleet they are certainly not alone. Are they, Simandall.?

[ 05 December 2001: Message edited by: Mr Angry ]