PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 16th Sep 2008, 11:37
ix_touring

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm...

GSB - I didn't say mortgages are more accessible. I said that there are some reasonable RE mortgage rates, provided that you have a good track record and a 10 - 25% deposit (equity)... I live on the earth and am exposed to the day to day business of being self employed; I deal with both end users and small businesses, both are STILL using my SERVICE (ie they CHOOSE to pay someone to do something they could do for themselves).

Re NJE, they have not altered their delivery slots etc.

MCR - I haven't read all of this weeks Flight but last weeks did have 2 full page ads, one for flight crew, one for HQ staff.

007 - A340 is pictured in this week’s flight, on its way to an unnamed Russian... in brown and silver

CL - 11% ! If that's the prediction then it would be priced into the fixed rates being offered, as previously stated, they are coming DOWN and predictions are for rates to get to 4% (I have even read 3.5% by close of next year. If they DO hit 11% then at least I won’t be alone in my agony ;-)

If it really hits the fan, the kids can go to a state school! (where the rest of their classmates will also be )

iX

Last edited by ix_touring; 16th Sep 2008 at 11:39. Reason: hot headedness ;-)