PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 16th Sep 2008, 11:07
Macarto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly whats the difference between a CPL and a ATPL? And also the flight schools that u have reccommended me are both in Australia Jankodat which i suppose is also SIA's Training ground for their pilots? Thanks for yr advice but after my A levels i would be serving the army for about 2 years. After that i would be lets say 20-21 years old? And even if i applied for a university base on my education results i suppose there is no university that offers ATPL/CPL and a degree? Massy's Singapore branch?

However forking out AUD$60000 to go overseas to study is not expensive but i have heard that even if i were to complete my ATPL in Australia, it is not recognised by the singapore carrier i suppose? Only recognised by Qantas? Wouldn't that only add more worries to myself when i have to stay in australia and eventually be a PR over there which more airlines in other countries require that u have to be base there or be a PR there?