PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 16th Sep 2008, 07:53
Macarto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, I am a 18 year old Jc Student currently taking my A levels this end of the year. I tried applying for Rsaf Pilot vocation but failed the compass test and was rejected. Right now i am thinking of the route i should take. Should i apply for other vocations in Rsaf like ATC, or navigations and stuff to gain aviation exposure? ( Dont know if those vocation require us to sign on or not) I was thinking after my NS lets say if i were not in the air-force, i would be going overseas to get a CPL/ degree at the same time. I remember earlier post mentioning the various universities like Massy, ETC. I am not quite sure about the path i should take and i need advice from those who have been through that. If i am not wrong, the only way to be a pilot in singapore is through SIA cadetship programme or the Air-force. Since being a Air-force pilot is out of the question, whats next. By the way i also have not join SYFC and its too late now as its only applicable for JC and secondary students.

[email protected] Msn Messenger
Any Advice would be appreciated