PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATR capt at KINGFISHER
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2008, 08:44
cris95123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down kingfisher to avoid

you should avoid this air carrier , i flew for them last two years, and every day you have to fight against a inefficient management, inefficient roster after three years they are still unable to give you a roster for the next week, you know your roster at 5pm for day after. you are a slave for this air carrier.
they piss you off to buy your weeks off because they dont have enough pilots. But they pay your weeks off cheaper than your normal weeks.
when i resigned they didnt pay weeks off they owed to me, they did that also with other captains. i stop there because i can write 2 pages on stupid things who happen with them
Bombay management is so inefficient and stupid , with one of the best contract on atr they still not understand why they dont find pilots.
best choice is jet airways, i ve a friend who work in this company and he is happy
i confirm no upgrade on airbus, for that go to vietnam airlines but you will have to pay around 1000€ for your screening, hotel, pick up, air tickets even on vietnam airlines