PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arrogant posters
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2008, 10:33
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regarding the show, I know how to fasten the seat belt and how to pull the oxygen mask and how to put the life vest on. So, I watch it really occasionally, mostly if the hostess is pretty
A: with all due respect, it is not a show; you want a show go to the theater instead of being in my a/c (yes, i meant to be arrogant)
B: You know how to fasten your seatbelt and pull the oxygen mask and don on your life jacket, well done; however, may i suggest another reason why you should watch the safety demo: say last week you were in an a/c and you know the life jacket is underneath your seat. This week you jump in the same a/c (you think, because it's the same airline) and you're sure your life jacket is underneath your seat. You ignore the safety demo because "you know it by hard". Ah, but what you don't know is that in this a/c, the life jacket is in the panel above your head. It's the same manufacturer but newer series so the LJ's are stowed above your head. Just a simple example really, in case the sh!t hits the fan.
C: again, with all due respect, it doesn't really matter if the hostie is pretty or not; maybe the ugly one at the back will be the one who saves your behind should an emergency arise.

Sorry, got carried away. Back to do the safety demo now.

Rgds,
ATS

Last edited by Abusing_the_sky; 11th Sep 2008 at 11:09. Reason: Because I can :)