PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arrogant posters
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2008, 17:33
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) Is it a good idea to have such contempt for those who pay your wages? (the name Gerald Ratner comes to mind here - Google it if you don't know the story)

Dear Sir,
Please receive the attached 50p cheque as a full refund of the wages you claim you paid me

Like JSL mentioned, it's all a vicious circle; you pay my wages, i pay yours i.e. you are an optician, i need glassed, i pay you to get my glasses, you pay the factory who produces the frame, the factory pays the postman do deliver them and so on.... it's simple really.

And for my 2 cents, the pax do seem to be more confused than ever when anywhere near an airport; people are out of their comfort zone, it's stupid o'clock in the morning and they are not used to it, the airport is a big big building with lots of people, noise, millions of check in desks, police, dogs, security people and the list goes on, but they do change their behavior (i refer to the not so frequent fliers). They get anxious and what do they do? They take it out on "the uniform"; usually the cabin crew or the pilot when he/she is in sight. And it's not straight away, it's usually moaning about having to show the boarding card again or complaining in flight about temperature, seatbelt sign on, toilets busy, prices, other pax, you name it.
But do you see where I'm going with this? People, out of their comfort zone, are completely different people; hell, i go bananas when I'm ANYWHERE near a hospital

Rgds,
ATS