PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2008, 19:22
EGNMCharlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well the aircraft has to go somewhere, as with all other afternoon services from LBA be it Malaga, Palma, Alicante, Murcia, Barcelona, etc etc.

As Faro is a single daily flight compared to double daily PMI, ALC, AGP etc I would imagine the loads will be good regardless of time. At the end of the day some people want a morning flight and some want an afternoon flight, as always, not everyone can be pleased.

It is soo hard to fit everybody’s needs and i respect that from a companys point of view, but as a consumer and customer it is hard to find a reasonable priced airline close to Leeds/Bradford and at reasonable times.
So would you say you would rather pay less for a flight leaving say from Horsforth than one leaving Leeds Bradford?

So say you chose the MAN - FAO option with Jet2, you would need to leave home at 4am ish, ok yes you get to Faro at lunchtime yet on the renturn home the last day is a waste as you will have to be at the airport by 10 ish so leaving resort 8-9 ish, getting up 7ish. I would rather go for the more civilised afternoon LBA flight to be honest.