PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 5th Sep 2008, 08:02
SVoa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easyjets shares would have gone down three times as fast if it wasnt for their load factors. You think the EZY are stupid in wanting to keep their prices down to fill their aircraft? You think they dont want to make money??? People are still flying!!! Some airlines are just lowering capacity on routes. But the actual number of a/c flying is actually more! The demand for flying is still there and will be because traveling is second nature now, as it wasnt 15 years ago.

Personally everyone I know, who has an fATPL, and has been willing to be flexible as to where they live and work, has found a job in no time. The ones who wanted to stay next to their girlfriend and buddies, didnt. And of course, knowing people inside airlines never hurts... Captains will always retire and F/O's will always need to become captains. However I do agree that there are 100 times more wannabees today and that increases competition..

No I am not an instructor of school owner, and last time I checked this forum was for discussion and not irony, so I dont understand where your comments about drugs fit in to this discussion...

SVoa