PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2008, 14:38
Mr.Brown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm affraid Mr Brown is entering the relms un-professionalism at a rather worring time for a lot of us aircraft drivers. Opinions justified or not, it's not nice to be hear your employer is going bust any moment, even if we know it to be malious b***ocks.
For the record I've never said Jet2 are "going bust", I have only suggested that there are going to be very trying times ahead. ie eating into previuos years profits....
Mine is only one opinion, however I refuse to look at the future of Jet2 through rose coloured glasses. Times ahead are going to be difficult for most airlines, and I'm sure Jet2 are doing everything they can to maintain their position in the industry, but I won't bury my head in the sand. The industry as a whole is suffering and jet2 being a part of that will find it difficult.
Are they big enough to survive? Thats only a question everybody!
I for one, believe they might have to restructure if it continues ( which I have stated before) and it MIGHT mean some jobs going etc. I don't realy know what is going to happen, and not many of us can know but if someone wants to convince me otherwise, by all means do.

Mr. Brown, you are clearly unhappy at Jet2 so why not go somewhere else instead of talking a load of rubbish about them! Its not like you are obliged to work for Jet2... so if you dont like it why not pi$$ off and stop portraying Jet2 in such a bad light!!
I am happy at Jet2, just because I've said things that aren't all good and brill and fab about the company doesn't make me unhappy working there. Like I said I won't bury my head in the sand.
Anyway who's hiring in this climate?