PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/Atlas The Saga Continues
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2008, 05:06
nitty-gritty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's pretty rich.

Your Polar Chairman lies and incites hate not just once, but throughout his terms (there is a library of it) and the true culprit for pointing it out is little old me. Not that he has been caught a number of times doing this or that the Polar membership has always sided with him despite the overwhelming facts. A membership that never once attempted recalling him for his actions which indicate that a majority of the polar council don't disagree with his tactics or actions as unethical as they may be. I'm guessing that is what is encouraging the Chairman to continue it.

Oh yea, I'm the one to blame here. I put those words in the polar chairman's mouth to say on his VARS in the past and present. Culminating over the years into the hostility we have now reflected in the -200 captain getting fired thinking he was carrying out his Chairman's interests.

I think a number of you need to grow up quickly and do something for once, otherwise you are just part of the problem. Take charge for once. Many of you have taken the initiative by sending in your cards to stop this continuing favorites game at ALPA to decertify them and get rid of both MEC's by going Atlas for Teamsters. For that, I thank those. Once the Single Carrier Status is determined by the NMB, Atlas and Polar combined can vote in the new bargaining agent election.

To the rest, you are either very flaccid or backing the polar chairman's unethical actions. Flip a coin on that to see where you land.

If you think we should all "blow off" the polar chairman's continuing actions and statements to incite, then you should seriously re-evaluate what is ethical.