PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/Atlas The Saga Continues
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2008, 03:19
PCLoadLetter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nitty
It's just the first time the Atlas Chairman has decided to say enough is enough of the B.S. the Polar Chairman has been spewing to incite further hatred.
More pot-kettle talk. You are doing far more than the Polar chairman to spew and incite... All while pointing one finger at Polar and using the other to plug your ear(s) while hollering "blah blah blah POLAR DID THIS NOW blah blah blah" nonsense.

Only someone with a truly anti-Polar agenda would take that Polar VARS as something worth flinging invective over... Seeing something that isn't there, I'd say. "Your" chairman got himself worked into a froth over nothing, and you have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. You know, what you accuse "Polaroids" of doing with their own chairman.

Do you ever tire of seeing an anti-Atlas spin to EVERYTHING that comes from the Polar side? I, for one (and probably not just ONE), have gotten quite tired of your own "POLAR BAD POLAR BAD POLAR BAD" rhetoric. How you don't recognize that YOU are worse than anything from Henderson is a complete, total, baffling, comical mystery.

I'd love to think that the JNC will get everything ironed out and we can all just go on with our lives as one big, not-quite-happy-but-at-least-relatively-content family... But then I wonder how many of "YOU" are out there, just waiting to blame something else on Polar. Your posts are almost uniformly unfriendly and riddled with the "hatred" you plonk on the Polar chairman's head... Again, never seeing any fault whatsoever from "your side". This really should be "our side" (increasingly so, to be sure), but I guess if you are consistently seeing Polar as the enemy, there really will never be peace... In any combined operation you'll have your "Oh, this guy was on the Polar side so he's brainwashed" attitude on full display and you'll be quite the treat to work with. I can't wait.