PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working for Airservices Australia, the safety based organisation
Old 2nd Sep 2008, 11:38
C-change

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dirty Pierre, sorry I hit such a raw nerve mate but no need to be nasty. I support you guys 100%, I think you get treated like crap and get taken for granted by your management and I certainly dont believe that I know everything. Far from it, I'm not a union rep nor am I an expert in Workchoices and I don't work for ASA. But I'm still entitled to an opinion. Its just my thoughts on the topic.

Yes, I have seen info in the media but lets be honest, its not really getting much attention with the public. They are more interested in QF maintenance issues and cheap airfares. My reference to ACA/TT was because the bulk of the public watch them instead of the ABC. Greater audience, thats all. Yes, I did see the 730 report. Not a bad story but your CEO came out looking pretty good in the end.

Don't forget its your companies junior and senior controllers saying things are crap and unsafe on these threads (not me) whilst others leave.

I've been reading similar threads to this one over the last few years and not much seems to have changed with your staff situation or morale issues. I just thought more would of been done by now.

Good luck to you all.