PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/Atlas The Saga Continues
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2008, 05:17
PCLoadLetter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 742
I think that at this point we can all agree that deadheading experiences are not an accurate representation of either group.

Actually, "we all" can't agree on that in any way. Why should I take YOUR word for it over that of people who told me in person about these experiences? Or is it only stories told by deadheaders that are untrue? How about stories told in airport vans or in crew rooms? Are those fabricated too?

And you decry the "propaganda" from the Polar side, as if noone from Atlas ever makes claims that are of dubious merit... all while minimizing the validity of that which "your" people claim is happening to them. The fact that those same people aren't posting in this thread doesn't mean that they're not saying these things.

Now if these Atlas folks are making these claims erroneously, that's a bizarre bit of behavior that is difficult for any of us to explain... But don't try to paint me or anyone with your "we can all agree" brush (I know, I know, just another contrary Polar crewmember, right?).