PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Colour Vision Thread 3
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2008, 10:51
Neo_RS14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
posted by AMEandPPL

Anyway, thanks for your comment; it's nice to feel appreciated, even if only by some. Good luck to you all.
You're quite welcome, I think I can safely speak for all the chaps on here when I say we appreciate being kept in the loop on the official standpoint.

Benjamino8888 - the Spectrolux is a shorter distance from you than the other lanterns, I think it's about 3m away.

Robert f Jones, thanks for sharing. It's always great to hear of someone with this harmless but damning infliction that has made it

That's very interesting about the sex discrimination precedent, it will be interesting to see how this develops.

Another great post there by Shunter, I could not agree with your sentiments. It is without question unfair, unjust and illegal to judge somoene as unfit without having the necessary system to demonstrate practically that the candidate is not safe for commercial flight. Take me out on to an airfield or the like, and give me real life aviation colours to discern, if I make a mistake, I'll be the first to admit, I'm not the right man for the job.