PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Captains
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2008, 12:59
joebanana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trev, yet again you talk bo11ocks.

Check with the AOA to see if the first 2 exKA pilots have applied - you might be surprised. I await your retraction.

As for seniority about joining CX. The seniority date is 1st July and all KA pilots were put on the list in KA current seniority order. Nobody had any choice about when they were doing courses, it was dictated by CX and their training resources. Again you might like to check with KA management about the veracity of my statement. I await your second retraction.

I really have no idea what your problem is. Time and again you have made random (incorrect) statements about various people that have been caught up in CX's politics. It seems that your ire is reserved for those who simply want to continue in a career based in UK flying the same aeroplanes they have done for the last 7 years rather than subject their kids to the filthy HK atmsophere. I would suggest that your misguided anger needs to be redirected towards the managers that either instigated this policy or allowed it to happen.

You could even try actually talking to some of the FCS pilots affected to find out the real story, but then that probably wouldn't fit into your version of reality would it?