PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS-Braathens
Thread: SAS-Braathens
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2002, 01:51
Laminar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Your ideas are not very bright. It reeks of oldfashioned stuffy thinking where you concider yourself above your fellow collegues within the concern. . .Why would anyone within the SAS-concern accept to degrade their seniority for those in Airline, would there be a common list? That is even against the law! . .. .Your suggestions offers no solution to the current situation where many employees are risking unemployment due to routesharing and synergyeffecthunting. They would mean a goahead for SAS (not Airline) to play the various companies, or rather the employees of those companies against each other.. .. .And why do some of you always return to the issue of tests within SAS? Does it have any relevance when talking about this? If the fact that you passed them represents the peak of your lifes achievments, I can understand why you are so concerned, when you feel that moment being devalued.. .. .My suggestion is simply to follow what "Reitan" has said, to follow the law. I really donīt think any of you can do anything to stop that.