PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B777 for QR
Thread: B777 for QR
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2008, 04:58
scorpio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sacul12 are u in QR and what interest do u have in knowing how many 777 QR has ?if u want to know cause u want to join then i guess the number isnt important ,regarding training .this department is over stretched not enough training guys so it takes a while after joining till ur turn comes up but once u start its takes about a month from sim to line check .when i joined it was 5 month till i started my training ,for me no problem i took it as paid holiday and got to know qatar ,alot of people will tell u that there is nothing but u will be surprised what u can find barried under the sand ,i guess the time is reduced to about 2 month now ,and it also depends on what licence u hold cause if u dont have jaa then u have to do a lot of ground courses specially the human performance cours which takes about a week to get done then CRM,SEP .and at the end QR is not happy that somebody is being paid and doing nothing even if its only basic cause its still money wasted for them but they have to do it to get the pilots cause the pilots will not wait for them ,and if u still need to know how many 777 are there they have 2 now and will be reciving 1 per month for the next 2 or so years starting sept 08