PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines B-737NG pilot's looking for work
Old 23rd Aug 2008, 16:39
Joker72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tooloose-

So, in other words, you decided to hijack a thread about a US pilot inquiring about overseas opportunities(and possibly allowing a junior pilot to keep his job, at least for the time being), to make an obtuse post alluding to a parochial pissing contest between legacy and low-cost carriers in Europe.

And I missed the point?????? All you did was confuse the majority of us, and give some of the bitter and jealous an opportunity for some good old-fashioned Yank bashing.

You may have valid points, but I believe you chose the wrong target.

BTW, ALPA has had little or nothing to do with license reciprocity, and nothing to do with residency or alien work status. Nations (and their governments) are the ones practicing protectionism, and the companies who answer to those governments are just following the law.

Oh, and arem? Ironic sarcasm is a classic example of passive-aggressive behavior. And I should know, I was married to a Brit once.

TRUE irony is going to Brittania.com, doing a search on 'licence', and getting the response 'see - license'