PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Barwon Heads Airport Closed
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2008, 13:41
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Geez POL, RS480, PQOL,inthefluffystuff and all the other names you post under.
I am happy for you that you have whatever it is you think you achieved, but...... every time someone you have some sort of problem with, farts, picks their nose or whatever, another Barwon heads thread appears and then there is all the crap you dribble about public safety to make it legitimate. (yeah, lets hear about your safety record then shall we....... you know of what I speak of )
a rational (yeah I know, you wouldn't know what that is) discussion is fine and even a plan of action resolved, but you clowns all just bitch and moan and carry on about the same crap in every thread, and then descend into personal insults with anyone that either disagrees with you or calls you for what you are. you had your win, and good onya..... so get over it. Its no wonder the dude smacked some of you around. I'm sure a saint would be driven to distraction with you bunch of mouthy clowns and belt you as well.

Come on Tailwheel, do the right thing........ and that isnt the same as what you did last time I mentioned something on one of these ridicules threads they keep posting.