PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 9th Aug 2008, 01:15
Philpaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drunk!!!

Well, its a friday night and as usual i'm less than sober. I should be saving the beer money towards PA28 time really but who cares atm?
My oppinion (in a less than sober state!);
THE CREDIT CRUNCH: Caused by banks over eager to lend out money they dont have in an attemt to increase proffits that they barely have. Lending to those that are far from credibble (or credittable).
OIL PRICES: Well we all have our vices, Oil is the fuel of the past. They are starting to realise this now, Lets face it, what does the middle east have if you take away the world oil dependancy? Not a lot is the answer! Once the world economy is green, the middle east will have no economy, what they fail to realise is that by raising the price they have speeded up there own demise.
THE AIRLINE RECRUITMENT FREEZE: This will end, and in my oppinion sooner rather than later. People like holidays. In this day in age it will be one of then last things to go. Charters are fine, the big guns will be fine, the loco's will suffer the worst. Big guns live off business, charters live off the family hol, loco's live off the the tripper. The guy with a few spare pound in the bank. The guy that is becoming rare. BUT this will change, there is a place for the loco now as there always will be. Cheap flights are hear to stay and they arent going anywhere.

I could go on forever but i fear i may sober up and my bed is calling, feel free to flame me, it will only add to my amusement in the morning,

Paz