PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2008, 22:55
hi-speed tape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, Iv'e read the EBA doc & formulated my opinion, just like most others have too.
But then when all the dust settles, post EBA, where does that leave us ?
The management have now exposed themseves for what they really are. They have shown that they are quite prepared to prey on us with impunity & engage in "buggery campaigns" & operate outside HR guide lines, then hide behind their managerial aprons for protection.
But QF engineering is now in a total mess because of these people. Before the "Amazing people" arrived, engineering was ticking along just fine. Sure things could have done with a little fine tuning & by engaging the "staff", savings could have been made & the whole operation could have been "freshend up".
But instead what we got was basically a load of stormtroopers marching in resulting in the closing down of Syd HM which was churning out 747 c & D checks back to back to a quality that any MRO in the world would be proud of. The "sacking" of most third party work on line stations, which brought in millions of dollars in revenue to offset the QE maintenance bill. Retrenching of hundreds of the companys most experienced, highly skilled LAMEs'.
The list could go on......
How do this management remain in a job ???? They fcuk up everything they touch ! Then they come up with another fcuk up to try and fix their last fcuk up !!!!
This management has put us in the sh*t and it's all our fault because we stopped doing o/t for several weeks. Well I'm not helping them to dig their way out of this one. As for overtime, well unless an assclown manager and a HR shinyarse, call me into an office and ask me if I have a valid reason not to do overtime........ Fugin idiots !
Sorry, rant over.