PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bond Offshore Sold?
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2008, 08:27
O27PMR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hippolite - Feeling a little delicate this morning? This is indeed a rumour network and I apologise if my statement was a little abrasive for you. With no other indication of where this rumour had come from I was merely suggesting that it had first passed through the digestive system of a horse and had no substance to it.

Starting a rumour is one thing if it sparks useful or interesting discussion or happens to be particularly funny but this is neither. As nick says, this is just a randon statement. As for who's bought out Bond and the suggested payrises it sounds like people are taking the piss.

I don't really understand why you are telling me off for not adding anything intelligent to the discussion when as far as I can tell, there isn't really a discussion taking place! This thread is made up of a random statement followed by some piss-taking, the rest seems to be about the rights and wrongs of my earlier post.

Unless anyone can bring anything useful to the table on this one I suggest the mods delete the thread.

PS anyone heard the news this morning??? The Met Police in London have just replaced their EC145's with a fleet of Brantly B-2B's...