PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantaslink Traineeship/Cadetship/General Employment
Old 6th Aug 2008, 03:39
T80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi 1000

Mate Im in exactly the same boat as you. Have held up my end of the agreement and finished all my ATPL's, renewed IFR etc. Have now been waiting for weeks now and not be told a thing. Have also made big sacrifices too leave work and take up the offer, and now seem too be thinking exactly the same as you. I know of people on future courses who have been screwed around and had their courses put back. I have also been told that last course for the year is Oct and that all future courses will have reduced numbers on each course rough figure I heard was 4 intakes per course. Good mate of mine was told he is on the January course, which works out too be 9 months since been given the conditional offer until course start date! Im now looking for casual work as Im not too confident of anything happening until next year and even then if any more screwing around after that I will have too seek legal advice, as I have come too far put it all on the line and spent too much too let it slip.
Cheers