PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantaslink Traineeship/Cadetship/General Employment
Old 5th Aug 2008, 12:25
SemperFly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh for F**k Sake

Once more for the slow people.
On the subject of the trainee program.
- The trainee program has not been canceled.
- The trainee program is actually working pretty well for what it is supposed to accomplish. (more FOs for the sausage machine)

On the subject of bitter and twisted pilots.

Okay here we go. I actually like my job. I actually look forward to going flying most days. The days I don't are the days I have some bitter and twisted d*ickhead next to me all day bitching and moaning about how bad things are and what a victim of 'management' they are.

Here are a few facts for all you folks out there.
You have a choice. If you think you are constantly being screwed over by Qlink, REX, Mainline, Virgin, JetStar, Cathay, M@cair, [insert vitriolic hated or choice here] exercise your freedom of choice and leave and go do something else, somewhere else. Stop playing the victim

I have never met anyone who didn't think they should be paid more (including me ). However the reality of the situation is this. At some point someone said to you 'here are the conditions of the job, in return we will pay you this much, would you like the job' and you said 'yes'. The pay scales aren't secret, everyone knows what they are coming in. If you don't than you are stupid and you deserve what you get.

If you don't think you are paid enough and you think you can get more somewhere else. Either exercise your freedom of choice and go somewhere else or stop bitching. Stop playing the victim. If you are not good enough to go somewhere else than be happy somebody is paying you stupid ass at all.

Stop looking for excuses to be angry and take some responsibility for your own life.

And really Krusty you work for REX so what do you care? What do you care if every single check and training captain, and line captain for that matter walks out of QLink tomorrow and the whole place falls in a great big heap. Aside from the fact that it gives you one less thing to grumble about why do you care? It would actually probably be a good thing for our brothers at REX, less competition and a bigger pool of applicants to choose from.

Everyone reading this has a choice. If you think QLink are pack of f*ckwits, than work for someone else. If you think REX are a pack of f*ckwits, go work somewhere else. If you think JetStar are a pack of f*ckwits go work somewhere else.

If you are unhappy have the balls to do something about instead of just bitch. You life, your choices. Stop being a victim.

[emergency vent switch off]