PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest news on Shoe Bomb (Non Political/Racial comments only)
Old 29th Dec 2001, 21:57
OzDude

Exclamation

What a lot of 'experts' we have here... NOT! Why do the moderators allow such imbeciles to post all this drivel. We have the Guvnor going into orgasmic spasm because he has an opportunity to waffle on about explosives or guns when we all know he is a failed businessman whose only experience of authority is the ones after him for various illegal activities and lewd behaviour.

Now we have that american white supremacist Road Trip whose dear countrymen can do no wrong yet he must be a buffoon for not realiseing that it is most likely that this terrorist probably tore out the pages from his old passort AFTER the new one was issued. While I agree the French were obviously very lax in their supervision and interrogation of this man, AA do have their own security people at all foreign airports so they must be buffoons too!

Why do we have to put up with such people on here? They are either so full of themselves that they believe their own bull or they are unable to use ther underdeveloped sense of reasoning to figure out a few basic things facts.

Thankfully I have another trip so I will not be posting here for a while and those of you that believe that the sun shines out of the Guvnors arse can post your indignation at my comments so that the Walter Mitty of the airline industry can go all moist before making another of his empty "I'll sue you" threats which worries me about as much being hit by a meteorite because we all know he he would not dare as his life of lies and deception would be exposed.

So many topics are ruined by people who think they sound good but do not have the ability to back up their comments with experience.