PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF to shed 2000 jobs
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2008, 21:00
genex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah...I'm beaten. Yes indeed I made up the figures. Qantas will fly the 787 far more efficiently than Jetstar. Qantas is indeed the most efficient airline in the world. Jetstar is but an abscess on its behind and without JQ, Qantas would be even more profitable. In fact Qantas would become galactically profitable and life just peachy for all its pilots if it weren't for Jetstar, VB, Tiger, Geoff Dixon and another 100 executives, journalists, bogan and backpacker travellers and anyone else not paying full fare, the AFAP, politicians of all sorts, lesser pilots who don't preface their flight number callsign with "the", and indeed everyone who doesn't understand that "we've always done it this way". They should all go. Soon.

And yes...Jetstar's raison d'etre is but an evil strategy just to upset the true Owners of the Sky and their seniority and pensions and gold braid.

I apologize. In mitigation I can only plea that it wasn't all my fault and since my dad was a humble Lancaster pilot, not a Qantas Captain, I didn't know better. I even compounded that by never getting any sort of degree in aviation! I know, its sad.

If....on the other hand, outside of the world of daydreams, you really want to know the facts....I suggest that as per the agenda in a previous post of mine you do some of the legwork yourself and publish your results here. If you aren't willing to do that then keep quiet and stop trying to get other people to do your work for you.