PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is 1time Cat II/III rated?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2008, 04:26
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dear Captain Danger,

Such a blistering attack as yours, even cloaked in the guise of a first time correspondent, must be taken seriously and it would be impolitic to ignore such comments.
It may be that you are correct and that nothing written by this poster on these forums has ever been of use to anyone and that would be a pity were it so.
However,as a self confessed high time flyer, well versed in the need for self control, surely you will appreciate the fact that such a splenetic outburst as yours might have been better delivered in a calm and reasoned manner, possibly written with some slight degree of courtesy? A request perhaps that a little of the usual flippancy, which might be irritating to some, I agree, were moderated.
It did occur to me that you might be an escapee from that excellent African Forum on the other side. There is someone there with whom I have crossed playful swords in the past. But the style is missing so I must deduce that you are not he.
I have therefore, at least for the time being, decided to disregard your post and to continue as before until such other event may arise as to give me greater cause for thought and moderation.
Toodle pip.
cc