PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2008, 14:21
Devcon4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs Up!

I personally will do a lot better than the previous offer. Good on yer Steve and the boys!

It is impossible to keep everyone happy.
This is the first time since this stupid EBA/Grading system was voted in that I will have actually gone forward. I have voted No for every deal since EBA1.

I will vote YES for this deal. It depends on your situation.

The other consideration is the other Staff who have backed our fight. I know a lot of ground hosties that have been coping s**t constantly. We all need to thanks them regardless of how you feel about the deal. Those girls and guys have been troopers through this.

It has been an ordeal for them. Drop them in a Mudcake for morning smoko or simply say "Thanks". They will appreciate it. Don't forget they ARE getting shafted by management!

Everyone should look at the big picture. We have been trodden on for years and now we have shown unity instead of splitting and choking as we have in the past. Managment will take us seriously and we just might get the next EBA sorted before it is half over.

Funny, it was not long ago it was the Conehead v Greasers and hangers Morts v Terminal Coits! Ha! Now we are as one. It's great! QF have in one motion buggered engineering and fixed it in one motion. Ironic isn't it.

Think carefully boys and girls. Your vote counts.

Devcon4