PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/Atlas The Saga Continues
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2008, 14:50
WhaleDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BobbRobbin continue to be a piece of work. Every time I think I've seen it all, they top themselves.

First and foremost, their counter is total BS and is designed as showpiece to their members of how hard their working for them? There is no way in Heck the Atlas MEC would have agreed to this and they know it. "Extremely fair"....give me a break! That's beyond the fact that they dated it the 14th but sent it after emails dated the 15th ....continued total BS.

This is another example of them trying to override the system and/or impress their members with their moxie. They are the perceived winners in the seniority arbitration, yet they continue to try and navigate around the award with improvements, all to the detriment of the people they're suppose to merge with. They've just added to the ways to separate the pilot groups, even more than Cato could have dreamt up.

Let me make clear, it is none of my business that they accepted/declined the original proposal as is. It just bothers me that my friends over at Polar are completed buffaloed by these guys.

What should bother the Polaroids is the email trail on the 14/15th, then say in a VARS that they responded on the 14th is an outright lie. We've told you, they have a habit of that, just that no Polaroids will believe it. Well I say that, but having spoken to a couple Polar FE's lately, they are starting to have their doubts?