PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do you guys deal with this?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2008, 21:53
KungFuTrolleyDolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very good point Burn. I do apologize for the lack of information but i guess it was just me letting all the steam out.

Yes I remember when i was a JU. And i was a very good one! (no self a$$ kissing, it's just the plain truth). I am that kind of person who gets the job done, even if it's not "my job".

The moment when I asked the JU to do a gash was in a very short flight when i was doing the paperwork, otherwise i would be more than happy to do it myself and just get on with it.

As for saving a pax's life, you are right again. I was assisted by my No2 who was absolutelly brilliant however i don't get to work with this CC as there was a promotion to CSS that landed in it's Pigeon Hole.

It's not a general situation however i seem to have the same problem with the, rather same JU's. I don't know if it's because they are rather newish or because they simply don't like me. Another example would be that 2 of my PU mentors are English, and i am not. Point being that these 2 particularly lovely ladies never seemed to have these kind of problems, whilst i have them almost everyday. I strongly believe that people understand the words coming out of my mouth and my English is not "funny" (none of my pax ever complained, some even said they couldn't really place my accent, am i scottish?)

Any advice/opinion is more than welcomed

KFTD

Last edited by KungFuTrolleyDolly; 18th Jul 2008 at 21:58. Reason: Just to add that this problem has been brought to the management's attention. Unfortunately, 3 weeks on, no response