PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2008, 10:17
Rak-a-san

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pick me pick me pick me

Please please, can I pick some of the managers that should go.

There are a couple of those ex-Ansett managers that have wriggled their way into QE. They tried their stuff in another life and failed, tried it again in this life and still failed.

Then, there are also a couple that seem to come back as a consultant for what ever reason, telling eveyone how to work certain rosters that will save the company millions only to be circumvented anyway, costing the QF loads and loads. ( whoops, also ex-Ansett)

Then, we have the certain arrogant manager that discrimnates against people from a western continent and gets away with it, it seems that the discrimination policy doesn't hold creedance.

There must be a fall guy from all of this? An industrial dispute which has cost the company squillions, complete trashing of a world famous brand, distrust generated (remembered n never forgotten) of the srtike breakers and forceful managers.

SSSShhhh...... Dont tell anyone I would have accepted 2% if the managers that are the ego-fed non-performers got the bullet (there is more than 1 of them). Oh well looks like most of them are bullet-proof, so I will have to accept what ever the exec worked hard to gain for us all, because utopia is only a fantasy that cant be reached.

Roll on Monday, well done everyone for holding it together, lets give the exec a go, wait n see how the figures stack up.

only 3 sleeps to go