PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2008, 23:14
Rak-a-san

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
waiting for the fat lady to sing

Well done FED SEC

There is nothing official because there are only 24 hours in a day. Please all give us some space to breath. The post I put on pprune was not 0913 it was 0913z or 1813Local.

Have been in metings, negotiations yesterday 0800-2230. Today 0800-1800. I had my breakfast at 2100 tonight after I put my kids that I hadn't seen for 3 days to bed.

A notice could not be released from our office because it was after hours (simple one takes about 1.5 hours to prepare). With a notice comes 50 calls from the press, another 5 hours that I don't have, and makes no difference to the outcome of the EBA.

Everyone will see it from Monday when all the i's are crossed and the t's are dotted (because anyone can make mistakes).

I promise to party on Monday after that fat lady sings, I have waited this long I can wait another couple of days. Great job SP for the sacrifices you and the other union guys/girls have made for the benefit of the membership. It almost feels like xmas has come. I know that you guys would have only accepted an offer that you thought reasonable, however its made up, whether (wage rise + trinkets).

Hopefully after Monday we can all relax and have a drink, hopefully (REDHAWKE37) will even be happy

Cheers and Great job