PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2008, 10:25
Negative Feedback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GD, DC, MH and the rest of the Borg, you better play fair now, Long haul guys, us, and the other upcoming protagonists in this sorry 3% mantra chanting saga will be watching your every move during the finalisation of these agreements.

You burnt a lot of bridges and have ripped a lot of good will out of your workforce. I for one am not interested in listening to any of your management assimilation speak at all.

Get that damned PPM fixed up for a start, spend some money on those facilities, tools and equipment that's been on hold for years. Stop the fear mongering and bullsh1t. Investment in Engineering is more than just building a big shed or placing a cherry picker somewhere. Actually finish some of the myriad of projects that you've started. Stop applying bandaids to bandaids and actually fix the underlying problems. Appreciate your staff and treat them as an asset and not a hindrance. If you can I might consider becoming a model employee again.

I'm going to buy a Lotto ticket now as I think it has a better chance than management coming through with the goods.