PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawke on Denton tonight!
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2008, 09:36
fugitive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fugitive

Well,here we go again. Bob Hawke.This person happened to become a part of some of our lives,in the worst possible way.

Unfortunately,sometimes you are confronted with a major problem and the worst case is losing your job.
This is especially the case when you have achieved your lifetime ambition,ie,a job with an airline.

This scenario has happened to a lot of people in a number of industries including the eletricians in QLD and owner drivers in the transport industry.Ables was as usual,the hit man,with pissants like Hawke,his legislators.

At th end of the day,most of us are strong enough to get back into the industry and generally at a better level,as we are more qualified than when we first started.

What upsets us ,is the injustice of it and especially from the Govt, who are there to uphold the law.

Unfortunately.Australia is probably one of the most selfish and self centred countries in the world,with crooked polliticians.
The attitude,as in the pilots dispute was~~ they got wot they deservred~~
What did we deserve???

Anyway,most of us reserrected our career`s as you would,but we still want some blood.

forget it,you have made it in most cases.Let the little man go;he is just another scumbag that doesn`t deserve one minute of your time.

Life is short,but it is still good and so is aviation.All of these ratbags are gone,but we are stlill here and enjoying it.

I can say,I am in a senior position and will always continue to look after the people that I stood beside,during one of ther worst periods of my life.SUI GENERUS.

Regards

The Fugitive