PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair and NATS strike:ugh:
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2008, 18:06
mr.777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sour grapes and rumours? Just in case I didnt clarify, I am actually a KK radar controller not some spotter who plays VATSIM and listens to RT all day long (no offence intended to those of you that do).
The comments I keep "popping up with", as you so quaintly put it, are based on hours spent on a radar console...I know exactly what I'm talking about, as do my colleagues who sit on SS and GW.
I never once said you were "cowboys" or anything like that, you have put those words in my mouth....you're the one who has come on here having a pop at ATC. In case you've forgotten mate, this is an ATC forum.
Your comment about "my wife running off with one of your pilots" is quite frankly pathetic....how old are you, 19???
The fact is Ryanair routinely break ATC assigned speeds on final approach. And yes, we have reported it until we are blue in the face, which means a load of extra paperwork. Or perhaps you think we just like to come on PPRUNE and moan about it for a laugh. Things like not flying 160 to 4 compromise safety and make our job increasingly difficult. But hey, not to worry, you just keep doing what you want and making smart ar*e comments that serve no purpose.