PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 7
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 7
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2008, 12:31
skyman771

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Groundhand
So the NE business community and richer private individuals are going to invest in business jets are they?
Planet zog again.....
Couldn't have put it better myself !

Tonker I feel that you to may be on the way to 'Planet zog' if you honestly believe that any technological development in Bizz, Light Jets or whatever is going to have any bearing on inward North East investment. As extrapolation is clearly one basis used in your arguments then perhaps you should consider that many years ago NCL had 2 based corporate jets & now... none? (even considering SAGE's use of a Lear). The type of 'richer private individuals', using your terminology, that you refer to simply don't reside in the North East in any great number.
I also don't see that any such volume of these 'richer private individuals' coming here has much bearing on my observations re any South Side facilities other than endorse my earlier point concerning 'Reggies'.

Your comments regarding LAS are also irrelevant and pointless other than to state the obvious that any layby adjacent to a very busy runway at any large airport in the world attracts punters. Though again what has this to do with any development at NCL isolated effectively away from busy roads and a not so busy runway at a regional airport is beyond me !