PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pay to fly ?
Thread: Pay to fly ?
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2008, 15:17
A340rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I say pay to fly

I think that u pay to fly is a good thing as it gets you job..My amigo tell me a broker call Kestrel Jet in Florida, and they can get u a job in Morocco, (bloody nice place to live to!!) its on 737 aswell...its a very well organise airline, i wont say the name of airline..

But u might not need to pay soon as I think that if oil prices keep goin up then this is good for us all especialy for aviation indusrty...at last yipeee..we finaly get good luck atlast wanabes pilots!! (about blinkin time to poor old sods us)..I did economics in college and i was top of the classroom...(im not just a ace pilot ha!!)..I wil explain if u dont understand PM me (Not pilot monitoring haha i mean send private message you dafts) as its very complicate economic..

If oil price go up then people stop drivin there car coz petrol is expensive so then they fly more as it work out cheaper, so more ticket sales..then all the big oil companies like Tecso, sainsburys morrsion etc lower price of oil for cars petrol and then makes oil price go down..its call 'supply and demand' bit confuseing..so then airline boss like Malcolm O'leery (greddy sod) buy it cheap..thats how he do cheap flight for 1p...