PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what do you think about most when you are flying?
Old 19th Jul 2001, 06:18
bigbeerbelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

How much farther to the next fix? Are the passengers too cold? Was that call for us? Am I close enough to get the ATIS yet? I wonder what runway they are using when we get there? I wonder if this controller will give us a short cut? How much fuel will we have to mess around with if we have to go around? God, I am so tired. What time were we supposed to arrive? How late are we? What can we do to catch up? I am so underpaid. That was way too much work for the money. I bet as soon as I program this approach into the FMS they will change the runway. Damn controllers! When should I start slowing down? I'll keep the speed up to the OM? Ignitors on? Ice protection req'd? Did we get our gate assignment yet? I hope I grease this landing and make the first high speed. Is this airplane a piece of sh*t or what? I wish this were my last leg for today. Why the f**k didn't they call the hotel van? What time do we have to report tomorrow? Is it a long day again? What's the block? I should have dropped this trip