PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Troubles ahead
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2001, 02:32
minuteman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know why I'm even bothering to reply (whoops! there's my "brow beaten" attitude again)

There's several points:
1. I hardly think EI pax are there to "blame and torture." I challenge anyone to tell me truthfully if they ever were....
We all realises bottom line is bums on seats et al.
2.LAX does well in Premier and as for staff pax there they were bloody lucky!!!
3.A chip on my shoulder? I don't make decisions for EI nor should I be held accountable for any decisions made. I have a right to be annoyed at management per se. EI should do well, a lot of jobs outside DUB depend on all the business generated by EI. If somebody was badmouthing your firm with half-hearted-non-factual-heard-last-week-in-the-pub stories.would you not feel somewhat annoyed? Since when did an EI CCM "vent" their "anger" at you (or anyone else you know EI EIO?)
I mean if you know so much about what is going on how about a constructive submission rather than taking the easy way out and jumping on the EI bandwagon!
I don't think your endless circle of blame is a real state of affairs either, things may need to change but there are people paid to make those decisions and I await those. Like anyone else does.