PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Troubles ahead
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2001, 12:56
EI - E I - O

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MinuteMan, thank you, you too, seem to have, the Aer Lingus "Its not my fault, its my Managers " Attitude I am talking about.

"If you do not like it,Let someone else take your seat", well thats where, I think you may be wrong, the unfortunate fact, for you, is that there is nobody to take my seat, in fact on my last flight, I was the one of 7/8 pax in Premier, and three or four of them were A/L Staff, on cheapo's with their 2 nd cousins(Twice removed) from Ballyhaunus.!!! Their the ones who got the best service, in Premier.]

AL is in big trouble, and you too can feel responsible, (so you do, in fact, make a difference), regardless of what you might think, you poor brow beaten individual!! And the customer is NOT, there for you to blame and torture with i/2 hearted service and crabby faces nor are they someone to vent your anger at.

You should be happy, you are employed by a large Organisation, which can absorb the chip on your shoulder, which you, and so many AL employees so clearly have.

I am not apoligising for my comments, I find it amazing, that the Foot Soldiers blame their managers, (of which there are just too many), the managers blame the staff and, unfortunately, this can only go one way, and thats down, unless people, such as your kind self, wake up and see that, you actually need pax, and not the other way around, and being approachable, is actually part of your job description!!