PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First job in Africa concerns
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2008, 18:07
Namviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jumbo 744

Firstly, before I answer your question I would kindly ask you to elaborate more on why you think Africa is a better place for the fresh starters?

Because frankly speaking this is the same mentality that placed the Aviation industry at its Criticality stage in Africa today, is simply being used!!! a stepping stone... If he has invested his money in Aus, why cant he stay gain experiance and come to Africa?

And I did not mean, that way that all newly qualified pilots fly in Africa, and you know for sure a small boy would not mean that. of coz there are some all over the world.

What Africa needs at the Moment is highly experienced pilots, to come and bridge up the gap. Above all if he is worried about the dangers of the African Sky, Why is he still considerating to come down and build his hours, what diofference does he think he is gonna make than just adding to the current predicament? Why cant he be more productive like a true Aviator and build his exp and Come down to Africa enhance on the situation.

But please guys do not take me wrong on this, and sorry it has to be you Rawr...