PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Troubles ahead
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2001, 23:35
Flame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Just to clarify a point, with regard to service on Aer Lingus flights....I have flown "up front" on numerous airlines over the past 10 years and I must say that Aer Lingus would come out bottom of my own list for service. I do admit that a lot of staff give their best, when it comes to service, but a lot also could not give a damn and the problem is...that it shows.

Without doubt, in my experience, and I know others will disagree, the service standards on BA "up front" are the industry best. Staff always seem to have the attitude that you are important and want to maake your trip pleasent. They have been without exception , friendly and efficient.

On EI flights it is common place to see the "No1" standing in the galley directly operations and resting, yet with BA the "No1" is always in the cabin looking afer the PAX, if BA can do this why can EI not do it as well.

Before finishing this one, I am sure taht EI staff are up against it with regards to management at the company...but please when I am flying...remember its not my fault