PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Troubles ahead
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2001, 13:01
EI - E I - O

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad times, is no excuse for unfriendliness and rudeness, which I can only describe the number one on a recent flight to L.A., while I was in premier class. From the start, the atendant, clearly looked, craby, as the flight had just come up from Shannon, where she joined it and seemed to hold a grudge, that all the pax, are getting on in Dublin, and not in the Banner county. She was the typical red haired spinster from Limerick, who had an amazing opinion of herself, the wine, by the attitude she held, must be from her own cellar, as she was very slow to hand it out! This is only one example of a list faults, they have, and perhaps there are just too many to resolve. I actually, no longer look forward, travelling on Lingus, there service is just dropping and droping, which is a shame, because its the only thing that seperates them from the no frills. Travelling, east before going West accross the pond, now seems atractive, considering the service and friendlinesss, ands smiling faces I know will greet me in LHR, its sad, but its attractive.
Nobody would like to see the green shamrock disappearing, but competition is healty, and Fungus have had a fair crack of the whip, for long enough, but cannot seem to get it together, on providing the complete service.