PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frustrated (?) pilots and security screening
Old 8th Jul 2008, 07:55
Romeo India Xray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paarmo

I find it interesting that you have been unable to present a relevant counter-argument to the presentations made by active air-crew. You have failed to tell us your interest in this subject and failed to develop your own argument, except for driving the same statements round in circles.

My friend's medication was (and continues to be) prescribed in full knowledge of his AME, and will continue to be for the remainder of his career. It comes in a 20ml bottle, complete with medical labeling stating his name and address.

Several posts ago I put it to you to justify such preposterous security measures in the face of aircrew having airside access to all the lethal weapons that a radical could imagine in his wildest dreams. You have failed to substantiate your own arguments in the face of this.

Would you kindly tell us exactly what security you propose in your own idealistic utopian world? And will you then be so kind as to respond to being challenged, in order to see if your utopia really does hold water.