PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is going on at CAA??
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2008, 08:43
Goffel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cavorting Spotty.

It is going to be a long road finding out who cheated and who passed as also, who was just plain lucky in the ABC of answers.

There are many horrow stories and accusations as to who did what and who received what.

But what about guys that have just got into Emeraites, one coming from a reputable company, an instructor, who had the gall to log all his trip time as dual instruction....him being the instructor.....(Jhb - CT - JHB).

Another words, his co-pilots were "trainees" on a fare paying flight...(he was after a Grade 1).

Sure you can mistakenly (tongue in someone elses cheek), mess up an hour or six in your log book, but when you do it for `1500 hours, then when you get your higher licence, just stop.....mmmmmmm...fishy.

Fortunately that okie is in for beeeeeeeeeeg shock in a while....especially when he is turfed out of Emeraites and denied his old cushy position back....(yes, I hope he reads pprune and realises that when you screw your mates, stay off the alchahol as it loosens the tongue and makes others with beeeg ears listen..).

Getting back to the schlenters on the exams, those that have their names on the list of would be non-passers....cherish the thought of doing your next renewal with a healthy DE, who can ask for a subject or six to be re-written as he/she thinks that your knowledge is not up to scratch....no accusations, just a little, "I dont think your Flight Planning , Met and Nav etc,is quite up to scratch"......so please enlighten me as to your knowledge...skryf boetie/bokkie.

Goffel..