PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Salaries
Thread: Salaries
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2008, 08:36
Flingingwings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems my memory is as good as CF's, HM's and B73's.................

MOTS,

Again, only to get things into context for those trying to make this decision. You're earlier posts about job hunting from December seem to paint a slightly more stressful story....................

CHC advert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The advert originally had no minimum hours requirement, this has only been put on in the last couple of weeks.

Having got the CPL/IR and applied for work over the last few months, I was wondering how many others there are in the same situation ie, low hours (300hrs TT) but all ready to go when someone gives us the green light?
and
I have applied to all the Major companies in ABZ but so far nothing has come of it. There is a finite amount of times you can ring them before they get annoyed & there is a fine line between persistence and harassment! I agree about the grounding etc
or this from early January 2008
Interview Prep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just preparing for a forthcoming interview with CHC and after some questions I had in another interview, I wondered if anyone can supply me with (or guide me in the right direction of finding!) the following info;

Who is their main customer? (lots listed on the website)
Where are and how many platforms do they serve?
What is the average flight time to the furthest platform?
According to the CAA website they have 16 as332/mkII, how many operate from abz?
Last but not least! What are the differences between the puma and mkII? Not had chance to get close to any yet!

Thanks in advance for any help given! I have tried hours of searching but the info above has eluded me!

Cheers

MOTS
I'm not trying to flame you, or dampen a success of which you should be rightly proud BUT for those having to make this decision IMHO a totally fair and balanced view is essential and simply getting an IR is no guarantee. There will still be anxious and stressful times before the first job offer arrives

It is a major decision which way to choose and sadly whichever way any of us chooses some of us simply won't be lucky enough to get the job

FW